9.16.2013

An afternoon of improvements

Just showing off my freshly painted steps. 
Yesterday was a fun day for me! In preparation for our big excursion I was fitted with some new cabinet doors and the closet door inside got a makeover. It's not often that an older guy like me gets such snazzy upgrades! The older doors (some were missing) that I had were replaced by gray doors. Soon they will be customized and all painted or collaged with different images to showcase Trae and Brittney's personality. We're all still working on ideas on how to decorate them. Currently they are gray doors... suggestions on what would spice them up a bit? 

Trae working on painting my new cabinet doors!

Brittney has spent time working on my inside doors. Let's face it, interior design has changed quite a bit since back when I was born in '82. Lets just say that I have a LOT of wood paneling and orange carpet going on! Breaking up the wood paneling with some colorful geometric designs really broke up the space though!

Heres a bit of a view of how... wooden I am on the inside.

Post-door painting featuring a handmade dreamcatcher to keep the nightmares at bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment